Sunday, March 13, 2011

Start of Spring Break

... a time to relax, catch up on sleep and sit on my but all day. I've been sick for the past few days so I'll give myself time for these wonderful activities I rarely do doing the school year.

I have to relax now because this Friday will be busy. Conference weekend. Let's hope it's not the death of me. I should be excited for it, but we'll just have to see.

Anyway, I've planned a few more things I have to do before the week is over:
- Go shopping for some dress pants! Get my brows did.
- Practice all ISA moves. I had a dream Isaiah, dance coord, yelled at me for missing 2am practice... so mustn't let him down in reality.
- Go to Boston on St. Paddy's Day. 'nuff said.
- Memorize all of Aksyon workshops.
- Go to Conference!

That's it so far. I hope I'm not forgetting anything else. Happy break y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment