It's been awhile since I've blogged for myself. But a lot of things keep racing around and bumping up and down in my brain, so I guess I just need to place it on this page. Store it here for safe keeping.
Since I've solidified my majors, IR and PR, CAS and COM, I've realized I have to do a shit ton of writing. I actually miss playing with numbers. But I'll never stop writing. It's funny that I'm still writing now after last Thursday (Essay, Essay Exam, Essay Project, Essay Project)... a ton of writing. But this is me. I am a writer. Not clear to me before, I've always written - ever since that first third grade poetry journal that molded into my first real journal - to my middle school Xanga blog - to my emotive high school Fictionpress days - to here and now.
No comments:
Post a Comment